If you have kids who love stories, Disney movies and having fun, or in other words, if you have kids, you have to ask yourself, is this the year? Every family undertakes the pilgrimage to Disneyland or Walt Disney World at some point while the kids are young enough to enjoy it. When you decide that this is the year, call Dreamers Travel travel agency, and we can help you get the best deals, stay in the best places and have the time of your life. We can make all the arrangements for you so that all you have to do is have a great time with your family.
To learn some tips for making the most of Disney World in Orlando, keep reading.
Be a Kid!
- Let yourself be your inner child who loves Minnie Mouse or Goofy and doesn’t care who knows it! Get those ears. Wear that silly shirt.
- Book a character meal. Having a meal with one of your favorite Disney characters can be really fun.
- Forget about household admin and workplace politics for a week. Enjoy the escapism that Walt Disney wished for every visitor!
- If you are a planner, this is the time to tap into that spontaneous inner person. You may find yourself walking with the family to your next planned activity, and your kids decide that it’s time to play on the Winnie the Pooh playground. Let them. Happy kids are happy kids. Take the chance to get some great photos of them with Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet.
- Transportation might take longer than you originally planned for so relax and enjoy the ride on the monorail and company of other excited vacationers. It’s all part of the experience!
Come Early and Stay Late
- Catching the welcome show can be a fun goal. Everyone should see this at least once during their trip.
- The show, performed at the castle features all your beloved characters welcoming the crowd with a few dance steps and wave. You can see them all in one place, that’s a big bonus if your list of “must-sees” is long!
- When you stay late, you can see the fireworks display that will take your breath away!
- The electrical parade returns in January, after taking a break. You can see scenes from Disney classic movies in float from, complete with characters. See Cinderella’s coach with Cinderella herself waving at the crown
Don’t Forget the Other Parts of the Park!
- The Animal Kingdom is one attraction to take a day to enjoy. With seven section and treats for every age, this is the highlight of many family trips.
- The tree of life is really a sight to behold. Crafted from artificial stone to display thousands of animals. The tree has waterfalls, plants, and live animals, and is generally a magnificent celebration of life on our planet. You family will have fun trying to spot all the carvings.
- The safari ride will give your family a front row seat to some of Africa’s most amazing animals in enclosures that give them freedom of movement and settings designed to replicate their natural habitats.
We don’t know about you, but we are now excited about a trip to Disney World! If you are ready to make this the year to take your family to Disney World Resort, call us today and let us make the arrangement for you