We Make Your Destination Wedding Easy!
10 steps to stress-free planning of a Destination Wedding
1) Pick the island
2) Pick the resort
3) Pick the date and reserve-they book EARLY so don’t delay
4) Get prices
5) Send out save the dates
6) Begin to take deposits
7) Begin work with wedding coordinator
8) Make final payments
9) Receive travel documents
10) ENJOY your special day
Factors to consider when choosing a resort and wedding destination
1) Length of stay for bride/groom and guest
2) Cost factor for guest (what is your budget range for family, friends and guest)
3) Convenience of flights layovers etc. (non stops are always best, mainly for guest)
4) Location of wedding- do you want a sandy beach, private beach, gazebo, garden, or inside location (church or event room).
5) Wedding date and time of year (April/May & September/October are most cost effective)
6) Available wedding packages and cost (these vary from resort to resort)
Dreamers Travel commitment to you - It’s YOUR Day
1) Free Consulation
2) Late hours to serve you better-giving you answer’s when you need them most, no waiting until the next day.
Hours 8a.m.-10p.m. (EST)
3) Updated status on who has made deposits on your wedding
4) Planning from the beginning to the end with you and even your return
5) We secure your wedding for you with the resort of your choice
6) Take care of working with all of your guests and answering all of their questions
7) 24 hour concierge EVERY client that leaves our office receives the owner, Mark Hennigan's cell phone #. This is your 24 hour concierge to a safe, comfortable peace of mind while traveling.
8) Most important: NO SERVICE FEES!
We look forward to the opportunity to help you plan the PERFECT Destination Wedding and creating ever lasting memories! Want a stress-free wedding? Use Dreamers Travel, your destination wedding expert.
Click to receive a no obligation free quote now.
Call Dreamers Travel today: 410.239.9424 or toll free 877.249.9424